At Kwik.ID, we understand the importance of good customer service, so apart from striving to be the best Video KYC solution providers in the industry, we also strive to make the Digital KYC tools smooth and quick-paced. From handheld processes, AI-powered Facematch and Liveliness, to Video KYC at low bandwidth, we offer it all. Among the array of features are our call queue and scheduling feature, which promises 100% efficiency and customer satisfaction.
To onboard Digital KYC customers seamlessly, it is imperative to monitor these call queues consistently and lower the average call queue time to as low as 1 minute. This results in new sales opportunities, goodwill, and encourages brand awareness.
Here’s why queue call management matters if you want to achieve an above 85% completion rate from your video KYC verification:
Low Call Abandonment Rates: The longer your potential customer is kept waiting, the higher the chances of him dropping off from your business entirely and choosing a competitor. Moreover, by reducing call abandonment rates, your business can handle a higher volume of calls.
2. High First-Call Rates: Attending to a customer on the first call indicates that your business is a good service provider.
3. Minimised Costs: When you schedule a digital KYC session call with a potential customer, you reduce the hold time to free up the toll-free lines and receive more calls.
Sometimes, these rates tend to be low and costs aren’t minimised enough, leading to your Video KYC verification tool not working effectively enough. This can happen because of the following reasons:
1. Outdated Technology: One of our top priorities at Kwik.ID is to make our Video KYC tools compatible with every Android and iOS device, while offering Video KYC at low bandwidth. While outdated technology is definitely something that can lead to call drops even after queueing and scheduling, we promise a smooth process by offering comprehensive customer information before agents answer the call.
2. Under-staffing: Inspite of offering a host of features, even the best video KYC tool is nothing without enough agents who’ll handle the calls. Your calls might keep piling up and there’d be nobody around to respond to them.
3. Long Handling Times: A call attended to might take longer than expected because the agent isn’t cooperating with the caller or interrupting the caller.
With Kwik.ID’s video KYC verification, rest assured these problems won’t come into play with our carefully segmented call queues and scheduling, to maximise your success rate to over 85%. Our process begins by segregating the queues into two – standard queue and priority queue. Every potential customer is first put into the standard queue by default before they are assigned an agent. Based on the age, if the customer is a senior citizen, and/or based on location if a customer belongs to a rural area, he is placed in the priority queue. Also, in case a customer’s call is disconnected by an agent once or an agent is unable to respond to the customer’s request within the threshold wait time, he is placed in the priority queue. This queue exists to ensure that the applicant is served at priority and does not have to wait with another applicant again. Further, it eases the process for customers and helps them at each step, if they aren’t technologically equipped or are functioning on low bandwidth mode. The priority queue is checked before checking the standard queue. After assigning all the priority customers to agents, we then proceed to the standard queue.
For the best digital KYC call queueing and scheduling practices, we suggest the following:
1. Call Management: Keep call wait time shorter than 2 minutes to avoid call drops.
2. Queue Management: Monitor LIVE data from our dashboard
3. Funnel Management: Study what stage of the call customers are dropping off at, so you can identify the problem and rectify it instantly
4. Agent Management: Track your agents’ data carefully so you can solve any issues with their performance
Kwik.ID’s queueing and scheduling of call functionality, coupled with live dashboards for admin monitoring, makes Kwik.ID one of the best Video KYC tool for your business.